Thursday, December 6, 2007

For Lack of sleep for the better or for the worse?

Tonight was one of those times, though actually it was last night. Here I am still up and it is 7 in the morning and I have not slept all night drinking coffee and trying to use clear eyes to get rid of the tiredness I feel there. Certainly I can last the day but the question is how will I get the nap I am going to need when the day is nearly over? I will need to take it about afternoon because there is so much to get done. The initial idea of meditation was to help me with these days, so that when I do sleep my mind is relaxed. I awoke thinking, realising that I need to do alot more to make this work but is it worth it? Will adsense and helium make me the money I am looking for. Of course they will not, I just need to be the best promoter in this world on a daily basis just to be sure I can get things done. Simple as that is I wonder sometimes, two days until the weekend and the goal is twelve articles at this point I have covered about 3 or 4 towards that total and yesterday, we are talking about the other day, I barely wrote one article sure I started on a couple and revised others but the objective is the same a total of twelve new articles by Friday. It can be done but I figured I should focus now then later although for lack of sleep I wonder the quality, only way to see is to do. So that is the story today lets see where it goes.

No comments: